What you need to know
A leading medical device company based in Co. Longford are seeking a Qualified Toolmaker to join their team. You will report directly to the Toolroom Manager and will be responsible for the routine preventative maintenance of tools as scheduled.
The company has a proven track record in producing high-quality products and is committed to world-class product design expertise, manufacturing excellence, and a strong strategic global footprint. This is a fantastic time to be joining the company as they are going through a period of high growth and are seeking to expand their team to incorporate there plans for expansion.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new Job
• Maintenance of the injection moulding ancillary equipment in conjunction with the machine supplier
• Carry out all inspections to print tolerance
• Involved in the manufacturing, repair, and maintenance of Multi Cavity Moulds, Valve Gate Moulds, and Hot runner Moulds
• Involved in Jigs and Fixture manufacturing
• Always Keeping in line with health and safety regulations
• Adhere to company targets and manufacturing demands
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance on tools as scheduled
What are we looking for?
• A Toolmaking Qualification is a must
• Experience in an injection mould making environment
• Experience in a Medical Device background or a similar regulated environment
• Possess the ability to read and understand blueprints
• The ability to work well in cross functional teams to meet business goals
• Strong team player with the ability to work well in a team while also possessing the ability to be proactive
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence others in a positive manner
Apply for this job now with a Word version of your CV get in touch with Eugene at 087 4075822.
We Value Your Trust.