What you need to know:
Our client, a reputable and globally renowned medical devices company based in Co. Westmeath is currently seeking a Senior EHS Advisor to implement and manage their EHS management systems.
As a Senior EHS Advisor, you will report directly to the Regional EHS Manager and work closely with them to ensure compliance with the company’s EHS policies and seek to continuously drive improvement on site.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
· Lead all activities on-site relating to Risk Management by managing the site risk assessment schedule and driving continuous improvement to reduce risks on site.
· Ensure EHS compliance with legislative requirements, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 requirements.
· Oversee operations relating to Management of Change to ensure EHS requirements have been accounted for on all new projects/installations.
· Communicate effectively across the site and promote a strong EHS culture.
· Support and lead the site’s sustainability and environmental management program.
· Creating an EHS excellence culture by promoting and living the company’s EHS values.
What are we looking for?
· EHS Degree or MSc preferred or similar EHS qualification.
· Strong knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements is essential.
· Engineering skills/qualifications is an advantage but not essential.
· A strong track record with pioneering occupational health, wellbeing and behavioural programmes.
· At least 5 years of experience working within a busy manufacturing environment. Experience in medical devices or the pharmaceutical industry is ideal.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence and advise senior managers and employees.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust