What you need to know
Are you an experienced SAP Analyst?
Would you like to work for a leading manufacturing company in Co. Offaly?
You will provide support to their SAP HANA area providing maintenance and optimisation of business applications into technical solutions.
Competitive salary and company benefits. This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
· Assist with data migration from various computing systems
· Develop, implement, test and resolve day to day issues
· Provide support and analysis to implement fixes and enhancements
· Monitor system performance
· Manage user roles and profiles
· Management of various interfaces to and from SAP HANA
What are we looking for?
· 3rd level qualification in IT/Computer Science or related discipline
· SAP certification – essential
· At least 2 years work experience as a SAP Business Analyst in a similar industry
· Knowledge of SAP performance monitoring functions & primary SAP tables
· Familiar with MM, FI, CO, IM etc processes
· Experience in writing ABAP code – advantageous
· Management of job schedules.
· Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving and decision making
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.