What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Quality Officer for our client, based in Clonmel.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Client’s Quality Team.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful candidate should have an honours degree in science or a related discipline and at least 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or similar environment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management of customer complaints system.
- Management of Audit programme for contract manufacturing organisations.
- Responsible for review of Temperature monitoring system to comply with cGDP guidelines.
- Review of transportation temperature records.
- Coordinate the ordering, collation, approval and filing of all product quality reviews.
- Review of ongoing stability data.
- Managements of new product introductions and site transfers.
- Update procedures / documents as needed and operate the change control process.
- Manager the supplier qualification programme.
- Complete line clearance and quality inspections for secondary packaging operations.
- Coordinate and deliver annual compliance training and induction training for new personnel.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Honours Degree in Science or related discipline.
- 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or similar environment.
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.