- Posted 12 July 2022
- DisciplineOffice Support
- Contact NameNicole Murphy
What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Customer Service / Purchasing Administrator for our client, based in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
This is a 6–8-month contract.
Your new job
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Ensuring orders are filled on time.
- Handling customer queries in a sufficient and timely manner.
- Building strong, professional relationships with key customers.
- Review and implement inventory management.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Purchasing consumables when necessary.
- Controlling a weekly purchasing plan.
- Fulfilling any other ad hoc duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a manufacturing / distribution environment desirable.
- Versality and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated experience in customer/supplier interaction and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.