- Posted 07 February 2024
- Discipline Financial Services
- Contact NameRena Weld
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Custody Client Services Consultant for our client, a global financial services company based in Limerick.
As the Custody Client Services Consultant, you will be responsible for managing multiple clients and providing a strong service to align with the Client agreements.
This is a 12-month contract position. There is a hybrid working arrangement of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ownership of relationship on custody-related matters for assigned clients including acting as the point of consultation for clients, frequent and proactive communication with the clients, and carrying out services reviews.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with critical business partners, internal clients & relevant third parties such as trustees, external advisors and consultants.
- Review service and delivery results against project plans and service level delivery.
- Monitor service delivery through client reviews, surveys, specific client feedback, consultant feedback and any other method of gathering service delivery feedback.
- Provide appropriate escalation of service and delivery and other relevant issues and opportunities to Relationship Managers, Client Service Managers and internal stakeholders.
- Assist team where possible with the goal of delivering proactive, unparalleled service to clients.
- Promote the highest standards of integrity, accountability and client service across EMEA and the global business.
- Create and foster an inclusive environment to encourage interactions with trust, respect and a shared sense of purpose and collective impact.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience within Fund Services - preferably Custody or banking or business lending / arrears management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the securities industry, its products, and instruments.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to persuade and influence change / best practice.
- Ability to communicate with partners and clients at all levels.
- Ability to foster an inclusive environment within team.
- Ability to learn and share client strategy, products, and industry initiatives.
- Proven ability to improve service delivery, increase efficiency, effectiveness, and overall productivity.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Rena.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.