What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Co-Ordinator for our client based in Naas, Co. Kildare.
Your new job
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Work as part of a customer centric and dynamic team, in a busy, fast paced environment with every day bringing a new and different challenge.
- To manage and interface with Customers on their stock needs and expectations while collaborating and working with all internal and external stakeholders in the process.
- To provide an excellent Customer service experience.
- To build strong, collaborate and sustainable relationships of trust with customers and colleagues through open and interactive communication.
- Supporting the Manager with day to day running of the Dept.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Excellent communication skills, face to face, via email, teams etc.
- Ongoing focus on continuous improvement.
- Good with numbers.
- Ability to speak Spanish, French or German, would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge and experience working with an EPR system an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Excel.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.