What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Senior Lead Surveyor for our client based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare
The successful candidate will lead the delivery of professional land and engineering survey services and build up survey team capabilities and resources.
Your new job
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support the engineering team in the delivery of professional survey services.
- Ensuring that service provision is appropriately planned, designed, delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with specifications and Health & Safety standards.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders at the various stages of project development to achieve project goals.
- Lead the provision of survey input into site selection and planning permission applications for projects including site access and transportation, site drainage, site infrastructure design and component delivery route assessments.
- Provide CAD/GIS services to engineering team as and when required and production of CAD/GIS drawings for tender or planning stages.
- Lead the scrutiny of planning documentation from survey perspective.
- Take lead and manage relevant aspects of the surveying activities.
- Capture, analyse and interpret datasets including topographical survey data.
- Develop and manage suitable systems to ensure survey equipment is calibrates, securely stored and data is managed via a survey data management system.
- Produce, edit, review Auto Cad / Arc GIS map using survey field data collected.
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with contract documents. Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Construction Regulations and Construction Quality Assurance.
- Ensure appropriate site processes and controls are in place for proper coordination, monitoring and recording of all work and report on project progress, key issues and risks at required intervals.
- Monitor the project programme to ensure delivery of milestones and works on schedule ensuring remedial actions are taken to recover project overruns to deliver project on schedule.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery or own, and the wider team’s objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years + experience.
- Qualified chartered surveyor / qeomatics.
- Technical skills in Surveying & Civil engineering design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, GIS.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.