What you need to know
One of the world’s largest medical device companies that is at the forefront of developing new medical technologies is currently seeking a dynamic and driven R&D Engineer for a 12-month contract in Galway City.
As an R&D Engineer, you will report directly to the R&D Manager and use your technical knowledge to develop innovative products. You will be at the forefront of developing new effective, reliable, and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operations.
This is a 12-month contract that offers hybrid working.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities include:
• Develop products for use in medical procedures as defined by business needs.
• Establish the most effective, reliable, and cost-effective processing methods for manufacturing operations.
• Provide technical support to product and process development.
• Working with multidiscipline teams in planning and implementing the introduction of new products.
• Support the introduction and implementation of products, processes, and material changes to the manufacturing operation.
• Take an active role in test method development and test method validation.
• Participate in sourcing, testing, and approving materials.
• Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation.
What are we looking for?
• A Degree (level 8) in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering / Science or related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the medical devices industry or another similar industry.
• Experience in mechanical/biomedical materials, processing knowledge, and medical device design procedures.
• A proven track record in innovative design, product development, and manufacturing.
• A dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and teamwork skills.
• A strong communicator, oral and written, who can positively influence others.
Apply for this job now with a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.