What you need to know
A leading Irish-owned medical devices company that offers innovative manufacturing solutions to their clients is currently seeking an experienced and committed Quality Engineer to join their team.
As a Quality Engineer, you will report directly to the Quality Manager on-site and ensure quality systems are maintained to the highest of standards and that product quality and documentation processes are adhered to.
The company prides itself on its customer-focused approach, outstanding manufacturing processes, and high-quality standards. The company’s cutting-edge facility has grown rapidly in recent years to meet the ever-evolving needs of its growing customer base and is looking for a Quality professional who wants to be part of a dynamic and progressive organisation.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Select appropriate techniques for problem-solving and make consistent Engineering and Quality Assurance recommendations.
- Make decisions related to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming products.
- Participate in Customer Complaints investigation for your designated area.
- Review and approve operational, test, and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards.
- Actively participate in audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to process excellence standards.
- Champion continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective.
- Work with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts and help to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- Liaise with suppliers, and other engineering disciplines internally and externally.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor (Level 8) in Engineering, Science, or another relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Medical Device industry or a similar highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Team player with a strong work ethic who enjoys working with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and achieve collective goals.
- The ability to establish rapport with internal and external customers, peers, and employees in all departments.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Apply for this job now by sending a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust