A globally-renowned medical device company who are at the forefront of developing new medical technologies is currently seeking a dynamic and driven Manufacturing Engineer for a 12 – month contract in at the manufacturing plant in Galway city.
As a Manufacturing Engineering, you will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager and will be responsible for the development and implementation of new processes, procedures, and production layouts for assemblies, new equipment installation, and processing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large multinational that is synonymous with producing outstanding medical products and that values its employees’ contribution.
This position is initially a 12- month.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities include:
· Design and implement manufacturing processes, procedures, and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining, and material handling.
· Design arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure the most efficient and productive layout.
· Design sequence of operations and specify procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment.
· Adapt machinery or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
· Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigate and initiate corrective action of problems to ensure product quality.
· Develop manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control.
· Ensure processes and procedures follow mandatory regulations.
What are we looking for?
· A level 8 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or another relevant discipline
· A minimum of two years experience in a similar role, ideally in a regulated manufacturing environment.
· Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
· Knowledge of medical device manufacturing processes with a good understanding of product and process design.
· Good communicator (verbal and written), with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
· Results orientated individual who can consistently meet deadlines.
· Strong problem solver who works through issues in a methodical and logical manner.
· Good organisational, presentation and project management skills are desirable.
Apply for this job now with a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust