What you need to know
You will work as a Lab Analyst for our client, a leading flavour manufacturing company in Wexford
This is a Permanent position. Excellent salary on offer for the right candidate.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Perform basic and complex testing of raw materials, in process products and finished goods at a high level of throughput using the required chemical, analytical and/ or sensorial methodology according to quality guidelines.
- Interpret data from routine analysis to validate that material meets specification.
- Interpret data, review, and authorise routine sample release.
- Participate in various duties to ensure laboratory operation.
- Carry out instrument verifications, calibrations, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Participate in method validations and method improvement projects.
- Ensure self and team compliance to quality management system requirements through training, documentation, quality records and audits.
- Initiate continuous improvement (OE) within lab operations to enhance quality and service while reducing the costs.
What are we looking for?
- Hons Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required
- 2 years of relevant experience (desired) in Laboratory in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Applicants should have basic knowledge and understanding of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Quality Management Systems (QMS), demonstrated attention to detail, strong teamwork, excellent communication, strategic thinking, and ability to innovate.
Apply for this job now via the link below
We Value Your Trust.