What you need to know
My client, a well-established, Irish-owned Environmental Energy company in Co. Offaly is looking to recruit a HR Administrator for their site.
You will provide support and guidance to the HR team and manage employee relations and HR functions.
This is an initial 6 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
· Assist with employee onboarding, induction & training
· Maintain and update HR and administration
· Maintain internal systems, records and reports
· Analyse and report on key HR metrics
· Diary management
· Support and assist in reception duties
What are we looking for?
· 3rd level qualification in Human Resources
· Experience in a HR administration role
· CIPD qualification – advantageous
· Strong problem-solving and decision making
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in own initiative and be a team player
· Ability to multitask and prioritise daily/weekly tasks
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.