What you need to know
My client, a well-established, Irish-owned Construction company in Co. Westmeath is looking to recruit a HR Administrator/Coordinator for their site.
You will provide support and guidance to the HR team and manage employee relations and HR functions.
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
· Support and assist in recruitment of new hires, onboarding induction training & employee processes
· Maintain and update HR and administration
· Maintain internal systems, records and reports
· Analyse and report on key HR metrics
· Manage and assist in new projects
· Monitor and manage employee absences
· Diary management
· Any HR duties as required by management
What are we looking for?
· 3rd level qualification in Human Resources
· At least 2 years experience in a HR administration role
· CIPD qualification – advantageous
· Strong problem-solving and decision making
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in own initiative and be a team player
· Ability to multitask and prioritise daily/weekly tasks
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.