What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Payable Processor for a significant distribution company in Carlow/Wicklow area.
This role is a permanent position, and you will report into the Accounts Payable Supervisor and be part of a team of 4.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Process the purchase invoices on a daily basis to include invoice matching, coding and checking.
• Communicate with all departments for delivery dockets.
• Manage the payables run every fortnight.
• Reconcile creditors on a monthly basis.
• Resolve queries with suppliers
• Deliver the target service levels
• Provide assistance/support to internal customers
What are we looking for?
• 2/3 years experience in a similar Accountancy role.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• High level of MS Excel skills.
• Proven track record, can prioritize work.
• “Can do-will do” attitude.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Kieran McKeown.