What you need to know
A leading and well-established manufacturer of high-quality building materials to the construction industry in Ireland and the UK that has ambitious expansion plans, is looking for an experienced, committed and meticulous Sales Operations Data Manager to join their growing team.
As a Sales Operations Data Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Sales and work with them collaboratively to provide a clear and detailed overview of the financial and operational performance of the business. You will play a pivotal role in developing and owning the sales processes and analysis, as well as influencing the company’s sales strategy and goals. You will be a key link between the sales and operations team and support the delivery of improving processes and efficiencies within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual who is passionate about making a significant impact on the operational performance of a rapidly growing business. The role will give you the opportunity to work on challenging projects that will augment the development of your career and skills.
Your new job:
Duties & responsibilities:
· Manage the interface between sales and operations across all sites to ensure that production and sales plans are aligned.
· Produce and develop group weekly, monthly and quarterly sales performance reports.
· Demonstrate strong analytical skills in the interpretation of sales process data.
· Manage and optimise the group-wide sales process to enable data-driven performance.
· Focus on removing bottlenecks and driving automation and process improvements.
· Create a sales operations plan aligning our services with the customer’s journey.
· Ensure all invoicing, pricing, and customer terms are maintained and optimised.
· Lead the ERP/CRM sales administration and set up, ensure the sales team maintain customer data.
· Consistently try to simplify workflows and communication via our ERP/CRM.
· Develop the required suite of sales technology tools that includes sales tools and workflows to enable the delivery of the Group sales strategy.
· Ensure the sales process evolves to meet the needs of the business as it grows.
What are we looking for?
· A Business degree or relevant equivalent qualification is required.
· An analytical individual with the ability to critically analyse performance data and make accurate decisions.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analytics or managing ERP/CRM systems.
· Excellent knowledge and experience in ERP or CRM systems is essential.
· Experience in sales within the B2B sector would be an advantage.
· Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate decisions concisely and influence others positively.
· Strong team player who can work well in cross-functional teams to achieve project and company goals.
· Dynamic individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively priortise tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
· Innovative thinker who is passionate about improving processes and providing creative solutions to challenges.
· Possess excellent attention to detail and is meticulous when presenting data to key decision makers.
Apply for this job now by sending in a Word version of your CV or contact Oliver Hayes directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.