What you need to know
One of the country’s leading food brands which operates in over 50 markets internationally is currently seeking a passionate and committed Maintenance Engineer to join their team in Co. Kildare.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will report directly to the Maintenance Manager on-site and effectively manage the company’s manufacturing equipment on-site and oversee the CMMS systems, analyse machine performance metrics and implement maintenance strategies that reduce machine downtime and improve productivity.
This is a Permanent role with an excellent salary and package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Review shift reports & work orders on CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) daily.
- Measure and publish KPI metrics, interpret data, and recommend findings.
- Develop continuous improvement projects to reduce machine downtime.
- Lead predictive maintenance projects on key equipment.
- Chair weekly status meetings and escalate concerns to senior management.
- Generation of new PMs & review of existing ones to meet machine manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Develop and implement spare parts management systems.
- Update and maintain PM schedules.
- Generate technician conformance reports.
- Development of the Maintenance SOP library.
- Contractor management and control.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of a Level 6 in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Two years in a similar role within a busy manufacturing industry.
- Technical understanding of manufacturing lines and equipment.
- EMaint or PEMAC knowledge is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Strong effective communicator with the ability to influence in a positive manger.
- Excellent listener, with the ability to understand instruction.
- Good team player, engaging with all in the team and other departments.
- Progressive with strong self-drive, focused on developing and improving the maintenance system.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work primarily under own initiative.
- Excellent organizational and planning ability/multi-tasking – adjusting to priority changes with minimal notice.
- Strong IT skills and comfortable with Microsoft packages – Word, Excel, Outlook.
Apply for this job now with a Word version of your CV or get in touch with Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust