What you need to know
Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based in Co. Leitrim. Our client is part of a global group.
They are keen to hire a Financial Controller to manage the finance function. As Financial Controller you will lead and manage operational performance of the finance function and ensuring compliance. The Financial Controller will provide strategic financial guidance to support growth development of the company. It is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who has a desire to advance their career. This job will report into the Finance Director
This is a permanent job with hybrid work available.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Your new job
Key duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for monthly financial reporting information, in line with structured deadlines.
· Presentation of monthly management reports. Provide clear and informative financial and operational commentary including the identification & resolution of critical issues impacting profitability.
· Prepare in-depth financial analysis, variance analysis, trend analysis, scenario planning to support strategic decisions.
· Prepare and present annual budget and quarterly forecasts in line with structured deadlines.
· Monitor costs and analysis product costs, cost variances, and cost control strategies.
· Responsible for working capital and cashflow management.
· Responsible for achieved working targets within financial control, working capital, compliance, and reporting.
· Assure appropriate tax compliance. Work closely with all external parties on audit, insurance, revenue, and banking etc.
· Ensure effective and robust financial controls and adopt a continuous improvement approach to finance process efficiency.
· Manage and lead the accounts team.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· Qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA with 8 years + post-qualification experience.
· At least 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing sector.
· Experience with ideally SAP or other ERP systems.
· Strong commercial and strategic thinker
· People management experience.
· Track record of process improvement & cost saving initiatives.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
· Proven track record of achievement.
Apply for this job now or contact Breda on 0874057840
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.