What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Fees Analyst for our financial services client, based in Limerick (hybrid working option available).
As the Fee Analyst, your duties will be focused on revenue for Irish legal entities and includes the calculation, invoicing and collection of fees, as well as debtor management and month end close financial reporting requirements for all clients
The role is a 9-month contract position with some possibility of extension and / or permanency.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
· Capture, validation and review of Administration and Fiduciary fee billing data as accrued in the funds and validation of those accruals to documented arrangements.
· Production of VAT invoices for all clients on a timely basis.
Submission of client billing and invoice data and other correspondence as required by email.
Work with Client Services and Operations teams to ensure all new business revenue is captured on a timely basis.
· Calculation of monthly revenue accruals to meet the requirements and deadlines of Financial Accounting and their month end close schedule.
· Responsibility for timely completion of fee accrual analysis as part of the month end process.
· Collection of fee debtors on a timely basis in line with agreed company and client authorised procedures including generation of payment instructions and banking entries.
Review and update of client static billing information in line with documented fee agreements.
· Review of monthly debtor reporting for completeness and accuracy.
· Input and participation in project work as required and any other adhoc duties as required from time to time.
What are we looking for?
Accounting / Finance qualification preferable but not essential
Senior office / billing administrator with experience in a fee invoicing / debtors control role
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to organise data and process volume to tight deadlines
· Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met
· Flexible approach towards changing work methods and variable workloads
· Strong IT skills notably Excel to advanced level and Word (essential)
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.