My client based in Co. Roscommon is looking to recruit a Business Analyst. This is an Irish owned company, a strong brand, and market leader in their field of expertise.
The Business Data Analyst will play a crucial role in driving data-driven decision-making and improving the efficiency of our operations. The Business Analyst will provide expert guidance to support the business and ensure efficiency in managing a data sources and requirements for actionable insights for the growth of company .
This is a permanent job.
Salary : €35-40k
· Collect, organise, and analyse data related to sales, customer behaviour, and market trends.
· Use statistical and data analysis tools to identify patterns, trends, and anomalies in the data.
· Develop and maintain regular reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Present data-driven insights to internal stakeholders, including management, marketing, and product development teams.
· Segment the customer base to identify high-value customers and opportunities for targeted marketing campaigns.
· Recommend strategies to retain and engage customers through personalised marketing initiatives.
· Monitor inventory levels, identify slow-moving items, and suggest adjustments to maintain optimal stock levels.
· Assist in forecasting inventory requirements to meet business and seasonal demand.
· Stay informed about industry trends and competitive landscape.
· Provide market analysis to support product development and pricing strategies.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify process inefficiencies and recommend process improvements.
· Implement data-driven solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
· Ensure data integrity and accuracy by regularly auditing data sources whilst maintaining and updating the ERP.
· Develop and maintain data quality standards.
· Develop and further enhance existing systems and processes within the ERP system.
· Work alongside the Operations Director and Senior Management on bespoke projects
Experience and Qualifications
· Degree qualified in Business, Supply Chain, Sales, or related field.
· At least 2 + years working in a data analysis and business intelligence role.
· Strong analytical problem solver skills.
· Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
· Advanced Excel skills - complex formula required v lookups, pivot tables .
· Strong SQL skills.
Please send cv in word format. Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda
We Value Your Trust.