The successful candidate will provide an effective service to the recruitment, finance and operations departments, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems in terms of compliance.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in Waterford. There are also hybrid-working options and flexibility available.
Key duties & responsibilities:
· Effectively communicate and coordinate the compliance requirements to candidates in line with the client and/or legal compliance guidelines.
· Maintain regular contact with candidates throughout the compliance process and ensure they provide the correct documents.
· Follow up with the relevant Recruitment Consultant during the compliance process and ensure communication is open around each stage of the process. Highlighting any areas of concern as soon as they arise.
· Conduct regular checks on all candidate’s compliance documentation prior to the expiry date and follow up with the candidate to obtain updated documentation.
· Meet and exceed targets without compromising quality standards.
· Adhere to Matrix Recruitment’s standard business processes, policies and procedures.
· Undertake project work or additional reasonable duties as requested by Management.
· Ensure all candidate compliance documentation is accurately reviewed and uploaded into the recruitment management system.
· Other activities include: Garda Vetting, Background Checks, Reference Checks, Immunisation Confirmations, Qualification Verifications, GDPR Admin, Issue New Contracts, Issue Contract Renewals, Client Terms & Conditions etc.
What are we looking for?
· 2- 3 years' experience in employment related regulations, policies and practices.
· Experience in driving compliance with legislation & company policy.
· Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong time management and prioritisation skills and strong attention to detail.
· Experience with CRM systems (Bullhorn or recruitment software would be a distinct advantage).
· Fluency in English as well as excellent oral/written skills and have demonstrated this in a professional environment.
· Team player, willing to go out of your way to help a teammate.
Now enough about what you will do for us – what can we do for you in return?
Excellent salary and commission structure.
37.5-hour week with some flexibility offered around start and finish times.
Wellness programs and company days out.
Free on-site parking.
Educational assistance initiatives.
Weekly coffee mornings onsite and virtually.
Monthly company calls.
Access to recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, paid social media advertisements and specific online recruitment courses.
Annual leave up to 25 days.
Pension after a no. of years’ service.
Long-term illness benefit.
Death in service.
Matrix health & wellbeing programme/ mindfulness programme/ EAP.
Tailored training programme.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Laura on email@example.com
We Value Your Trust.