“Our mission is to place the best candidate in the job that completely fulfills the expectations of both candidate and client alike.”
Matrix Recruitment Group work to the highest ethical standards and is committed to giving you a professional, confidential and personal recruitment experience.
Our Commitment and Promise to you:
• To contact you as soon as we have a relevant vacancy
• To present the role to you detailing the skills/ qualities required.
• To always get your permission prior to submitting your details to a client
• To build a professional relationship based on mutual trust and honesty
• To work with you to listen and understand your capabilities, experience and skills and look for the organisation that matches your expectations and career aspirations
• We will only put you forward for the right job for your career!
• To represent you in a positive, professional and proactive manner
• We will personally recommend you when we submit your CV, answering any questions that the client may have
• To provide you with additional information not always available on a jobs board – organization structure, company performance, history, key players, culture, and salary guidelines.
• To offer you the best career advice, CV presentation and interview techniques and preparation
• To obtain and retain all information received with confidentiality and care
• To provide feedback at each stage of the recruitment process
• To provide you with a thorough briefing in advance of attending a client interview
To help us provide the best possible service to you we will ask you:
• To provide honest and accurate information at all times
• To honour any commitment made to attend an appointment with us or a client company
• To always provide as much notice as possible should you be unable to attend any arranged appointment
• To treat information shared in a confidential manner
• To afford us and our clients with the same level of professionalism and respect
Our very own Carol Lochab discusses the importance of diversity in the workplace and why HR...
11 February 2016
Are you on the lookout for a new role in Sales, Quality & Lab, Engineering or Manufacturing? We are...
10 February 2016
With the west of Ireland becoming a rapidly growing hub for the medical devices and biotech...
09 February 2016